Saturday, April 28, 2007

Me 'normal'...Say what ...???

Smiles :)
Here's a 'quickie post' instead of my long drawn out, full of detail, and personal out cries...Enjoy!

Ok...ok.....as most 'bloggers' do funny and crazy 'what are you'...or 'how does your love life fit into , whatever' quizzes and questionairs....lol......I did a few 'tests' this morning and yes, some really do 'nail me down' to pretty much of who I am or what I am, surprisingly so . But I had to post this one because I often would say for decades and decades and decades this result! It was so because apparently no one seemed to understand me and my thoughts or viewpoints, particularly as I became older and experience more of this world and what this life had to offer me at any particular point in my existence.

So the results of this quick and easy 'test' is posted for all that know me, to 'laugh' , if you were one of those lucky ones that have had the opportunity to hear me 'spout' this 'idiom' !
***You Should Be a Science Fiction Writer***
Your ideas are very strange, and people often wonder what planet you're from.And while you may have some problems being "normal," you'll have no problems writing sci-fi.Whether it's epic films, important novels, or vivid comics...Your own little universe could leave an important mark on the world!

Ok...so now it's your turn to see if indeed you are as 'normal' as you think, or perhaps as 'normal' as you would like to 'project' to others your 'normalcy'....lol . Take the test and find out !! Oh...ya....please post so I can 'validate' my lonely existence to this paradigm.


As always,
Smugs,
Steve

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Fri May 11, 11:59:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took the test...and... surprise surprise...I too am NOT normal... what ever that is.... I also should be writing scifi... but that I have known all along....lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home