Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Just for a laugh !

What luck you have....two posts in a few days.....lol :)

This I had to post this for it gave me a 'laugh' at a time in my life when such would do some good. Not that I am dispondent or depressed, but it just helps just the same...ya know what I mean ?
Ok...so here goes !

Secret to a Long Marriage
With a couple celebrating their 50th anniversary at the church's marriage marathon,the minister asked a congregation member called Ralph to take a few minutes and share some insight into how he managed to live with the same woman all these years.
The husband replied to the audience, "Well, I treated her with respect, spent money on her, but mostly I took her traveling on special occasions."
With a smile on his face the minister inquired "Trips to where, Ralph?"
Well, quipt Ralph, "For our 25th anniversary, I took her to Beijing, China."
The minister then said, "What a terrific example you are to all husbands, Ralph. Please tell the audience what you're going to do for your wife on your 50th anniversary?"
The answer to this lies inside the dotted box. If you must know what Ralph replied put your mouse into the box and right click to highlight.
...................................................................
Ralph replied, "I'm gonna go get her!"
Adios !
...................................................................
As usual, thanks for stopping by and If you don't like your destination in life, I suggest you take on a lover instead of a mate ! ..lol :)
Always,
Steve

2 Comments:

At Fri Dec 01, 10:23:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good joke.... I love the way you presented Ralph;s answer.

 
At Sun Dec 03, 04:43:00 PM EST, Blogger Rebecca said...

hahahaha.....very cute... ;)

Wow, multiple posts - impressive!!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home