Monday, January 29, 2007

Soft as mush .......

Hi y'all ...:)

I thought this might be interesting for those of you that want to know....

Am I, are you...... 'right or left lobed' of our brain when it comes to the why and the ways of doing things. I have to laugh tho...for some that in itself is a challenge and a third choice perhaps should be offered....something like 'omni lobed'.

The fact that I'm 'ambidexterous' would make me wonder if that wouldn't apply to me. That would be fairly typical for me....I never seem to just 'fit' like the rest of the world. ..lol.....:)
I suppose that is something of a 'plus' for me since my mind is always 'racing' and rarely takes a breather and I often end up on the 'other side ' of perspectives, ideas and thoughts from others. ( a selected few, I might add! ). None the less, I often 'see' and 'understand' the other's view points but what irks me is that they never seem to 'see or understand' my views. Thus I have concluded I'm not of this world and perhaps just a 'strange visitor ' from another planet !..LOl...gosh darn....now where are my 'blue tights'....hmmmmmmm.......

So till next time.....
'Look ..... up in the sky...it's a bird.... it's a plane.....it's...just...Steve!'
Did somebody say......'If only I had a brain?'....lol.....duh !
Take the test !!! Right or Left

4 Comments:

At Mon Jan 29, 02:52:00 PM EST, Blogger Shayna said...

1. Which of the following most closely describes your strengths?
Your answer: Conceptualizing and creatingRight-brain thinkers tend to be better at tasks such as conceptualizing and creating. Left-brain thinkers tend to shine in the realms of mathematics, technology, and science. If you are a right-brain thinker, you may be more inclined to take in situations or people as a whole instead of a combination of parts with various details. People who prefer the outdoors and physical activity are often right-brain thinkers, as sports tend to emphasize intuition over verbal communication.

You didn't say which you were. Inquiring minds would like to know:)

 
At Tue Jan 30, 02:02:00 PM EST, Blogger Rebecca said...

Your quiz score makes you: Mix of a Right-Brain Thinker and a Left-Brain Thinker

No shock here! Every single Left/Right brained test I take says I'm 50% each. :)

 
At Fri Mar 02, 11:27:00 AM EST, Blogger Lori said...

rightie here, thought I could probably swing left from time to time!

 
At Mon Nov 10, 07:32:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home