Monday, October 22, 2007

Just believe ....

Welcome.....

Ok....a tough series for the Bosox, but as I predicted, they won the ALCS ! Kudos to the team and it's management staff. Bostonians have to be excited to be back in the World Series once again ! I have to say that the Indians didn't make it easy despite the often lopsided score. Judging from the NYY events of the past week or so, I'd say it might be very possible to see more of the Indians as a more constant threat as was the Yanks of decades and decades. That's how good they really are. No one should 'sell them short'. They'll be back !!

As for my prediction for the winner of the World Series, this is a tough one. The Rockies are 'red flaming hot' but that was prior to the long 'layoff' of 8 days waiting for the winner of the ALCS. Did this 'cool' them down some? I'd venture to say maybe just for the first game and then the flames will be just as hot as usual. I'd like to see the Red Sox win the World Series, but my 'realistic' side is telling me this won't be easy. So if the Nation is to become 'Red Sox Nation' , everyone needs to have whatever can be 'crosssed', blessed and 'baptised' just for added insurance.

I believe very strongly ever since I have played the 'sports', that there is an invisible entity that we usually call 'karma' that often makes or breaks a team no matter how well they play or don't play. I do think it was rather visible during the ALCS when the teams were bouncing back and forth as to who was outplaying whom and who possessed the 'karma' for the moment. Superstitious or 'Stupidstitious' as I often call it, I am not, but one has to 'look at' what isn't 'seen' when analyzing how and why a team wins when often it's not due to their play. I do believe both teams had their moments to shine and capitalized in doing the most damage to the other team as possible despite the many uncapitalized situations from both teams. Talent surely has its place, as well as the ability to 'believe' in itself.

Now doesn't that concept get carried over in just about everything in our daily lives ? I think so ! One has to 'believe' in order to accomplish. Even believing in the 'negatives' often produces 'positives' without one realizing it. Some call it 'good luck, good fortune', or just plain 'it was meant to be' kinda thing, but the reality of it is 'we all make or break our futures within what is called 'destiny'. It's just a matter of how we get there !

So with 'destiny' on the doorstep of these two teams, which will grasp the ultimate goal ? Just how much will 'karma' play a factor and how much will it be 'talent'? The answers are yet to be known, but one thing is certain at this point in time, both 'believe'!

Good Luck to both outstanding teams !
As always,
Steve

PS: Gosh darn, those Patriots are something else and without a doubt deserve to shine in the sun with the best team start record in history along with Tom Brady's record breaking performances week after week. You go Pats ! (7-0) Did I hear someone say the Pats signed a rookie called 'Karma Galore'..??? (lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home