Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Blame it on the Water

Hi all..

Hmmm...what I am about to say is rather sad, if one thinks about it. I am sure you all have encountered the same with-in one degree or anotherof it, but I must say for some reason I seem to have encoutered this condition more than usual in recent years. Perhaps its because I've gotten older and my perspectives on various things have changed or have become altered to the point that it makes me more aware of this situtation. I really don't know what it is in reality for a guy that is always seeking answers to questions most don't take the time to wonder about. I really can't put my finger on it and can only really pass it off to one conclusion.

What you say? So what is the situation ? Well, I'll explain in a minute and it's so quickly and easily assessed and addressed that I don't want to spoil the 'fun' of keeping you in suspense. Any guesses ? I'm sure you'll devulge much more than what I am thinking about...lol. I am sure you'd love to make a comment to your thoughts, so go right ahead, but I am willing to wager that most if not all of you will not hit upon the thought that I am thinking about. Oh, yes, it's very visible and rather prolific in our society. Actually, you maybe one of those that I am addressing the issue about! Awe, c'mon take a guess ! Who knows, you really might be the 'person of the hour'!

Ok, hmmmm...I'll make this short and sweet. The issue that I am addressing is ......
I have never in my life have run into more 'Aholes' in places of authority or positions of power and control than my entire life till fairly recently. Yes, seems like there is a general consensous of opinions that we all 'know' someone in that position that shouldn't be and we often wonder how in the hell they got there and then further wonder how in good God's creation do they remain. These are the people that have a dendency to 'ruin, meddle and otherwise f'up' someone's life, usually for the hell of it and their own individual need for 'power and control' to feel satisfied in an otherwise screwed up life that they need to mess up someone elses to feel 'whole'.Gosh, where do they come from....

So, not to mention any specifics, I say to those that don't fit this discription..DON'T DRINK THE WATER, for that has to be the only explanation for such a large and very disturbing phenomona. I've been around many over time, but really is the 'X' generation really all that 'f'up' ? ...I've only one conclusion.....if you aren't collecting Medicare, the answer is yes and thank God for those of us that know what that generation only can read about, time isn't all that far off for us to really find 'peace of mind' !

So till next time America,
I'm drinking Coke
Smile and be smiled upon....
Always,
Steve

1 Comments:

At Thu Jun 05, 06:27:00 PM EDT, Blogger Rebecca said...

Some people when given a small amount of power, often wield it with a hammer.

It's unfortunate that you're encountering all these difficulties. Sometimes you have to think everything happens for a reason. You can't always see it in the foreground, but a few months from now, it might make more sense.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home