Sunday, March 23, 2008

Is Older Wiser ?

Long Time No See......

As I grow older and thinking wiser, I've come to understand many things that often would elude me as a younger man. I would question things that just didn't make sense to me, especially how people treated and reacted to each other.

Well, I got this not long ago in an email and as stupid as some of it seems, it's really not that far off base. Surprisingly, I now sorta agree to most of what it says and I have to wonder why I am in so much acceptance of what I once wouldn't have been. It must be a simple answer, I think. Maybe.. it's just because as one lives long enough and encounters all sorts of individuals, aaahhh, yes, I did say individuals, one learns not all are created equal as it is often preached to us as youngsters.

So for sure this does the trick for me...does it do it for you ?? LOL.....laugh I did, for life is far more variable than just a few lines. I'm sure we all probably to some extent can fit into one of these. So smile and enjoy a laugh or two, maybe or perhaps if it really does hit home for you, a tear could be shed !


Smile and be smiled upon, someone might be watching !
SMUGS
Always,
Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home