Thursday, March 02, 2006

In Charge...

After reading the papers, looking at tv news and surveying online news I can't say with any assurances that I know what is going on in this world. Now that may seem a bit odd for someone as astute as I am with a sense of knowledge that borders on the insanely genius. However, given that, I do think I missed my calling. The President of these wonderful United States has really something to worry about. Oh, it's not the world affairs or domestic declines of our economic and socialogical structure. Oh no, for sure not !

It has come to my attention that what really is important in this world is how one is perceived, not as one is but more as to how one wants to be. Let's face it the Prez has a definite different concept as to who he thinks he his. Obviously, he's not the one that knows what is going on. Not the one 'in charge'. Not the one 'wanting to be 'incharge'. Nor the one willing to be 'incharge'. So then that leaves only one alternative.....ME....lol :)

How would I be different to make a difference? Well, the answer is rather simplistic and rudamentary. I wouldn't......YOU would tho ! Here's how I see it to be such a mind bending but basic resolve......

We all want what is 'best' for ourselves...right ??? So ......why not allow each of us to put forth ideas ,concepts, and resolves that actually benefits 'you, me and us' ! Of course repititious based resolves would be eliminated in time since 'everyone's demands' would be met and we would think that there is no better place to be than to be where you are right now and with the 'right' man or perhaps the 'right' women in charge. There wouldn't be a 'government' ruling us for we would be 'ruling ourselves'. Gosh geee, isn't there something already written that 'states' that ??
And something about individualized representation ??

I really dislike discussing politics for its such a 'dirty' game involving so many puffs of smoke and miles of mirrors. So getting back to the Prez...."what me worry" to quote a noteable social and interesting phrase that probably those that think he's doing well....don't know the source.
I wonder in the year 2010 will anyone remember his name ?

3 Comments:

At Sun Mar 05, 10:27:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the year 2010 I will be lucky remembering my own name....lol

I do agree though with your concepts... its about time WE THE PEOPLE took on the burden of governing ourselves.

 
At Mon Mar 06, 11:12:00 PM EST, Blogger Rebecca said...

Good, bad or indifferent - he will be remembered in 2010.

I don't know that I believe in "we the people" governing ourselves. Isn't that the basics of anarchy?

I look at it this way - everything is temporary. No one person is going to be representative of all people; but no one person is the United States government. One person is just our main point of representation. There's always Congress to keep them in check. Write a letter to your Congressman and ask them for their voting record, if you're dissatisfied with any leadership in place at any time.

Remember, no President has the authority to unilaterally make any decisions. Ever.

 
At Sat Mar 25, 11:59:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm would say your daughter has a very good head on her shoulders.

I like the fact that she can stand up against you, and not get beaten down, or called a Bush Lover, and I do have to agree with her theory a bit, However its impossible to really believe what some of our Congressman say, and what they do, they are really two diffrent subjects.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home